Gameday Thread; Houston at Temple, Wednesday at 6pm onESPNNEWS (L 73-69)

They didn’t go for the win :smirk::sob:

Was a good call to end the game. Sucks to lose that way.

We need to learn from this loss… it will help in the tourney

Who the hell calls that??

4 Likes

Always go fo the win on the road

1 Like

Wasn’t Set his foot came off the ground before contact

“Remember the three points for the technical fouls”

We lost because they called a technical foul on our coach for taking his tie off

4 Likes

I hate losses but this loss is going to fuel this team. We might get completely zeroed in.

3 Likes

Here I was thinking the refs wouldn’t make a call on the last possession to decide the game

It wasnt just that

we just simply played bad today

3 Likes

Well, so, we basically lose because the ref called a tech on CKS taking his tie off.

I get that it’s the right call at the end, but we lost that because the one ref decided to make it personal in the middle of the half.

5 Likes

We lost because we didn’t play well enough.

1 Like

Refs simply TOO BIG A PART OF THE GAME

4 Likes

We had some bad calls against us but we came back. I’m going to credit Temple’s defense for doing a great job of shutting us down when Brady wasn’t on the floor and taking advantage of many of our bad turnovers.

I have never been so mad about officiating in all my years watching sports. such trash

1 Like

It’s all good guys. Please don’t start a million threads about adjustments CKS needs to make, we’re good. Just not our night, it happens.

2 Likes

Look for this Coog team to play pi**ed off in rest of conference play.

5 Likes

That was a HORRIFIC call to end the game. Should have been a no call, and go to overtime. Absolute garbage

6 Likes

Shots at CMA :skull:

Principle of verticality. He owns that cylinder above himself all the way to the ceiling.