Gameday Thread; Houston at Temple, Wednesday at 6pm onESPNNEWS (L 73-69)

Nope. Not at you.

1 Like

I was listening to a college hoops podcast that said bids are up for grabs this year with both the A10 and the PAC down. Hopefully the AAC will give the committee reasons not to just add all the teams from the ACC with all their quality losses.

Penders always dazzles me with his affinity for The H. Damn! lol

The way the game ended sucked. I hope we embarrass Temple when they come play us.

2 Likes

It will still be just one W if Coogs win.

Ya but it will feel better :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

For the fan. But CKS n players don’t see extra incentive. Temple played great gm have to give them some credit when you look at end result.

No @pray10 he was referring to Corey Davis; was he being a troll or his grammar was off on his tweet. I know his mom trolls a lot on Twitter. @Coog2088 he fixed it. :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I don’t know about that. Corey Davis has already tweeted he can’t wait for January 31 to get here. Sounds to me like he has extra incentive when Temple rolls into town.

https://twitter.com/CoreyDavisJr_/status/1083523584872595456

2 Likes

I see that …thanks for sharing. So CKS probably already had a sit down with him if he saw that tweet! :grin::joy: because he’s looking ahead and not next game in front of them!!

2 Likes