Gameday Thread: Houston at Tulsa

Good, CMA stopped wearing those shades !

Had a CTL look going on for a minute😎

Surely our receivers can get open against Tulsa’s DB’s…

That evened things out, but offense misfiring right now.

I’m struggling to stay awake, this Nordic track commercial is too much

The offense isn’t off track we’re just trying to enforce the run early. No problem with that

1 Like

Defense is getting the job done. Let’s get the offense going!

Birden 3 carries for 17 yards so far. Hopefully he keeps getting touches.

It looks like Ed went out after that 2nd down stop and went straight to the bench, hopefully he’s just adjusting his brace

They have been pulling him on 3rd and distance. Probably to avoid too many reps. Not to worry.

These announcers are terrible so far.

1 Like

Might also have been a situational sub.

The OC need to start calling some decent plays.

It’s slightly behind the TV feed but still better than listening to most other broadcasters.

1 Like

Don’t mind establishing the run. But not sure a QB draw is the best call on 4th and 2. Play takes too long to develop. At least go with an RPO to make the D have to take a receiver for more than a second.

Running the ball half decent. Just need to get points. We had the wind, maybe should have kicked the FG.

1 Like

I think it is poor execution right now. We have gotten yards, right before we shoot ourselves in the foot.

This is coming from someone who has not been a fan of the playcalling from previous games.

Nice catch by Corbin

Need to get Catalon wide

Might have missed it. Is Bonner in today or out?

Havent seen him.

He doesn’t seem to be very good catching with his hands. A lot of drops and juggling from him. I suppose he spends most of his time in practices catching with his body.