GAMEDAY THREAD: UH at Tulane - Sunday 1pm on CBSSportsNetwork (W 85-50)

The Coogs are in control but still waiting for them to truly blow this thing open.

1 Like

White picks up his 2nd.

That’s coming in the second half. Coogs are running them out of the game.

1 Like

I’ve just not been impressed with Brady this year. I feel like his post moves have gotten worse from last year. I also feel like Harris and Gresham show more effort on the court.

2 Likes

Mask on…mask off

7 Likes

Coogs lead 37-23 with 3:07 left in the half

Sehic for Tulane is a flopping idiot out there

I’m not as down on Brady. I actually think his post moves look fluid. I’m more bothered by some of the careless fouls he commits.

8 Likes

I can hear Coog fans on my stream

It just seems like he misses his post shots a lot more than he makes them. Id like to see his stats when he runs plays for him on the post. His shooting percentage on post moves cant be that great.

I feel like Brady’s role is to rough folks up around the basket and foul.

4 Likes

We look loose, comfortable and confident

1 Like

Almost time to play name the score.

And that’s fine. I’m good with taking smart fouls. He gets called for a lot of low contact fouls in dumb situations.

2 Likes

That has to be Reid Gettys, right?

Coogs have gone ice cold

He’s not consistent enough. But the moves look good and fluid and that’s the hardest part in improving the consistency in my mind. He takes himself off the floor too much with some bad fouls in my mind.

4 Likes

Halftime

Coogs lead 37-28

Coogs go last 3:41 without scoring

They better come out with more intensity in the second half. Tulane should not have a single thought of being in this game.

Bad end to the half…up by 9, and Tulane is still in it.

Seems like Hinton pulls the mask if the game proves he doesn’t have to crash the boards and work in that under the basket brutality. Brady does that so well.