GAMEDAY THREAD: UH at Tulane - Sunday 1pm on CBSSportsNetwork (W 85-50)

Not a good lead against such a weak team.

I don’t think coach is going to pleased with the intensity in that last 5 minutes.

2 Likes

Also depends on how nasty the opposition is and how many fouls that are being called on them. SO often a disparity…

We’ve had a couple of teams where both game plans seemed to be deny any basket at the cost of a foul at least early on. Expression of dominance, It has sort of worked except we have a deep BENCH!!!

1 Like

This is Tulane’s biggest game of the year. Of course we’ll get their best.

1 Like

I don’t complain about good hard fouls. But he commits a bunch of touch fouls that seem foolish considering the game situation. Sampson doesn’t always seem to react well to those.

2 Likes

AIN’T SKEERED

2 Likes

i think we’re too deep and they’ll tucker out

1 Like

If anybody saw that half time video on Sampson, yeah he is not going to the NBA. He will get an extension.

5 Likes

that was beautiful

It is not right that the American gives one of the teams a homecourt advantage in the tournament. It needs to be moved to a neutral site. Thank goodness they didn’t decide to put the tournament in Cincy.

1 Like

It will be in Fort Worth going forward starting next year.

5 Likes

Missed it. I like his style and attention to character and that he is a brother Native American.

I told my kids to keep themselves of good character because they will be in demand as this old world gets more corrupt.

If anybody sees it online, please let me know. I’d like to see it.

1 Like

It would be cool enough at Ferttita but you are right.

1 Like

Armoni!

1 Like

Coogs lead 47-33 with 15:20 left to play

Coogs starting to score a bit now.

This comment apparently put the lid on the basket to end the first half. Looks like the Coogs got it unlidded.

4 Likes

Davis and Brooks raining threes now.

It was a segment off ESPN’s NCAA Men of March…

4 Likes

Harris!!!

1 Like