Gameday Thread: UH @ USF 2/12 8PM Central ESPNU (W 62-58)

Why is it bad that we’ve had no Saturday home games? We’ve had a few Sunday games, and for some it’s easier to attend a Sunday afternoon game (when there are fewer kids’ activities) than a Saturday game. I will say that I don’t like the noon start time for the Cincinnati game.

It all equals out! Look it up and at all teams closely. There will be couple stretches where Coogs have 2 straight etc… They need to do that for S/A(student athlete) to get some real class time in stretches instead of all the tutoring they get during road gms etc… Again no one in Conf is against UH, just the constant perception on Coogfans that they are. :wink:

1 Like

Glad to hear you checked that - I tried to run the numbers - but the permutations build up quickly - I did not see another team that played two consecutive road games against a team that had two consecutive home games.

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1227769094394535936?s=20

Oh yes it happens. Are you talking about USF or SMU. Because SMU playing at Home tonight n again of course Sat vs UH. Telling you the good ole computer spits the schedule out where it all breaks as even as possible. There’s no one in AAC HQ saying hey let’s stick it to Houston
Actually would be the opposite , Aresco knows Houston is one of best chances every yr with CKS in place to go to the Dance. #GoCoogs

Like I said in my original post - I am aware I am probably just being irritable - but I remember looking at the schedule before the Cincy game - and Cincy played at home on a Tuesday - while UH played on the road on a Wednesday - so the Bearkitties got an extra day to prepare and rest - while UH had to travel to ECU - come home and then go to Cincy - maybe little things like that don’s matter much - but I would hazard a guess that Coach Sampson would know how to use that extra film and practice day.

2 Likes

I have a good feeling about this one fellas.

1 Like

Go Coogs

The real Grimes has finally stood up

1 Like

it’s encouraging how the media frame us as “potential Final Four” Houston, etc…I know, I know, it’s a curse too, but RESPECT is building

3 Likes

Saturday is the premier day for college basketball. Attendance is greater on Saturday than Sunday

3 Likes

I didnt see rideau even touch sasser on that ‘reach in’. I hope this don’t get ticky
Tack today.

There you go QG

2 Likes

The Coogs will be hard to beat if can get this Grimes along with Mills doing his thing

1 Like

well damn chris harris!

1 Like

That green is so horrid. So glad our forefathers chose scarlet red and albino white.

2 Likes

Hope we can go on a run and break this open soon

Grimes looks like he came to play! That’s the Grimes we were expecting when he transferred.

2 Likes

Gorham looking better than White so far

The refs make it tough for us on the road. 6 to 1 on fouls

5 Likes