Gameday Thread: Wichita State @ UH 2/9 2PM Central ESPN (W 76-43)

Coogs open as 6 point favorite.

3 Likes

Huge game for both teams. I predict we get their best punch and survive in a thriller. We need to fill every seat especially those gray ones

3 Likes

Driving in from San Antonio for the game! Hope there is a huge crowd.

7 Likes

They are selling SRO tickets and if the season ticket holders all show up, it should be rocking. Itโ€™s at 2:00, so I (and other people) have time to get there from church. No excuses to not show.

Everybody remember the construction on I-10.

2 Likes

Go Coogs!

I crossed town today and there are multiple construction areas:

I-10 @ Waco shutdown
610S @ 59 / I-69 shutdown
290 Inbound: lanes closed (or at least today)

1 Like

WSU is on a two game losing streak. We beat them in their house. Expect a very fired up WSU team. They will be playing hard the whole game. We will have to play very well to win.

1 Like

We can not afford to take anyone lightly, especially a wounded bear backed into a corner. I agree with previous poster that this will be a playoff atmosphere

1 Like

Coach Sampson today:

1 Like

We are going to need to play hard BOTH halves today.

We have a tendency to get a second half lead and then proceed to play โ€œnot to loseโ€. Itโ€™s OK to take some air out of the ball and run out the clock in a situation such as that, but we still to keep scoring while purposefully wasting time. If we donโ€™t, then BYU or Tulsa can happen again.

1 Like

Still hoping that the cameras move over to the other side next year like the Athletic Department has stated that they will.

Good news: I have an extra ticket

Bad news: Whoever uses it would have to sit next to me. Do inquire though. Iโ€™ll check Coogfans on my phone a few times in the next few minutes.

1 Like

Kevin Brown and Bryce Drew on the call.

Looks like WSU will be well represented today. Letโ€™s go Coogs!

Yep the yellow bumblebee people are everywhere in here lol

Go Coogs!

Where is everyone??? Every seat should be filled!

1 Like

Another slow arriving crowd. Do our students know there is a game today lol

Pitiful