Games of Interest: 1/7/19-1/13/19

(Jimmy Morris) #63

McMurray and Chargois a combined 9 of 15 from 3 point range with more than 8 minutes to go. There are some real studs in the AAC.

Saint Louis with a tough road win at La Salle.

(shharper01) #65

I just got back from the SMU game. Good crowd for Ira Terrell’s jersey retirement. He played from '72 to '76 and is still SMU’s #2 rebounder. Averaged a double double.

SMU shot lights out from three and Whitt had a nice mid-range jumper. Looking forward to the Coogs’ tough defense and sharp shooting.

(Dan) #67

Cincy beat UCONN in OT. This league is a dogfight night in and out unless you are playing Tulane.

(Jimmy Morris) #68

Something has to be up with Cincy. They are near a complete collapse. Losing to ECU, having to beat Tulsa in overtime and then allowing UConn to take them to overtime in Cincy? Their NET has to be in a steep decline the last two weeks.

(DERRICK KATELY) #69

Rest assure, they will bring their A game vs UH.

(Munzell Milluns) #70

Come over to Planet Insecurity and hang out with the Funk. I predict one-point wins in every game.

(Patrick) #71

They just don’t have much offense this year. Defense is still solid, but they’re going to have problems scoring against most teams.

(Patrick) #72

(Patrick) #73

(PMM) #74

Clearly he hasn’t been reading coogfans !!

Some of our experts had us a 1 bid league !

(Dan) #75

It just depends on perception of the league. AAC had some big non-conf wins and not too many buy losses. But AAC lost some opportunities too like Temple losing to Nova and SMU to TCU, both games were close.

(Patrick) #76

UCF obliterating ECU early. That team is going to be a load when we get to them.

(Randy Randel) #77

Just use all your fouls on Tacko. Better looking shot but pretty much the same results as Chris Harris.

(Tom Green) #78

Lot of people on here were questioning why they were picked 1st in pre season polls. I stated they had their top 3 players back. Injuries hurt them badly last yr or they were on way to Tourney Team .