Games of Interest: 12/31/18-1/6/2019

They will all be tough. Undefeated carries its own, unique pitfalls. One is that you get the most energized opponent every game…at least until you break them. I predict one-point wins from here out.

3 Likes

Our real test will always be the Next Game, imo. So for now, Memphis is our biggest test yet.

1 Like

Honestly, I think we will beat Memphis convincingly. This ain’t your father’s Memphis team. Their strength is their athleticism & quickness. But their skill level is raw. Memphis is a year away from making real noise.

Temple in the other hand is a filthy good team who UH will play at the road. Should be a dandy. Our undefeated record will be put to the test. Just making it to the final three unbeaten teams is such an accomplishment.

5 Likes

Making it to the last one standing would be an even bigger accomplishment. And why not?

2 Likes

If we get by Temple, I like our chances.

Temple lost their first conference game…they are beatable!

On the road

Michigan gets 21 Indiana at home later today

1 Like

Yeah, Michigan looks beatable.

It’s definitely time for Fran to give it up. He and the team look completely disinterested as they’re making Wichita look like an offensive juggernaut

1 Like

Cincy now Temple, is anyone in the AAC interested in making the NCAA Tournament this year. Bueller?

I guess Temple can still come back.

1 Like

I dunno Progs. I’ve watched em a couple times this year and they look pretty dang good.

Temple’s doing what they did last year; get into conference and struggle.

Michigan looking low they’ll still be undefeated after today.

2 Likes

Switched to Michigan game and they were talking about us being undefeated. Nice.

Edit: at halftime switched to Temple at the shockers and they were talking about our guards! We’re everywhere!

3 Likes

Not beatable yet this year! :wink:

Unbeatable & Undefeatable…!!!

Temple came back to win 85-81

3 Likes

I did not say they were going to lose today. Probably would of if it was at Indiana lol

How that turn out. :roll_eyes:

23 posts were merged into an existing topic: Games of Interest: 1/7/19-1/13/19