Games of Interest 2/4/19-2/10/19

LSU Still down 5 with 11:35 left.

Looking at that Wisconsin game and there have been 4 free throws total with 8 minutes to go. Crazy.

Wisconsin is 338th in pace in all of college basketball and Minnesota is lower half. Lot of long possessions is my guess.

LSU within 1 with 4:41 left

1 Like

Do we need to reinvent the shot clock and bring it to 10 seconds to increase the scoring???

LSU tied with 20 seconds left. Tigers have the ball with 15 left on the shot clock after the timeout.

At 13 - 10, I don’t care who they beat
that is a NIT/CBI record
there are more worthy teams than Texas

4 Likes

OT between Miss State and LSU. LSU had 2 shots, missed both, and then Miss State missed a running layup at the buzzer.

1 Like

Okie State loses on a buzzer beater at TCU.

2 Likes

Huge 3 by LSU (just made it in). They’re up 4 with 11 seconds left.

4 Likes

Ballgame, LSU wins by 4.

7 Likes

Good away win for LSU.

4 Likes

Nevada had a huge lead on Colorado State in the 1st half, but only lead by 5 with 15:26 to go.

1 Like

Was gonna do some late night work, might watch that Nevada game instead.

2 Likes

Oregon beats Cal at home by 11.

Edit: Oregon might have the busiest floor design in the country.

4 Likes

Very difficult to watch a game with that floor. Distracting

For those like me wondering, Nevada won 98-82. I haven’t seen Nevada play at all this year but I see where Caroline (F) for Nevada scored 30 last night
in the FIRST HALF (ended up with 40). They have two senior forwards that average 19/game.

Nevada is ranked high kinda because they have 5 starting seniors. Very experienced group. Everybody knows how much that helps come crunch time.

3 Likes

But more important or as important they are coming off a very successful season–Elite8. Plus were returning all 5 starters so when you start year ranked around #10 how/why do you get punished with only 1 loss no matter how weak schedule may be. Coogs started off in mid 40s–low 50s in most preseason sites n have had to steady climb all year.

2 Likes

Which is why I feel they ranked us too low. We had a couple of Seniors graduating, but most on this board knew We were bringing back a better squad than last years squad. Those on the outside need to analyze better.that is what they get paid to do.

1 Like

Not to argue, but not sure CKS would agree with you. He thought they could be good eventually but he didn’t know what to expect first 2 months. Said the other day he never imagined they would be 21-1 at this point. But I get your point but also I’m firm believer when you do it over n over you start getting noticed. Ex. See Gonzaga !