Good lord, leave Bryson at qb

Watching #6 is brutal. Ducks, penalties, underthrowing receivers. If not Bryson, then what about Julon or even Dane?

1 Like

I get the idea there’s LOTS going on with this team. Receivers … well, they’re not receiving so well. It is like the team is not interested in their current QB.

I coulda swore I heard on the sideline, “I can’t [expletive] coach this [expletive]” right as we were punting/

1 Like

Hopefully that means we see a qb change at the half. Team seemed to be moving the ball with Smith under center.

That’s exactly what you heard and everyone else watching on National TV heard it too.

9 Likes

What a disaster of a hire. CDH was caught talking crap on the players.

3 Likes

He has lost this team. We are barely hanging on against UConn at halftime.

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZacBoyer/status/1185608097890484225

1 Like

I recorded it too, but I didn’t have the heart to post it here :disappointed:

His son is a big part of the problem so Coach’s F*ing has led to a big part of this Sh just saying.

Also keep in mind that the locker room wanted Ward at qb and we saw a 180

The locker room wanted Keenun at qb and we saw a 180

The locker room wanted King at qb and we saw a 180.

Methinks the locker room wants Smith at qb

7 Likes

I think there’s some nasty reasons for him to say that. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

I still expect he is playing a lot more redshirt stuff. Lots of guys don’t seem to be onboard with that or other stuff. Hope he can get it together this year and have something to show for it next year,

1 Like

Oh! Forgot about julon!

I agree the the coaches son is not giving us the best chance to win. If and when we lose it will all be Hogersons fault. The dad that is.

Oh give me a break… Have you guys ever played a season of football? Perhaps little league?

CDH was frustrated get over it

21 Likes

Seems he was steaming and trying to get the team hype but what do I know

1 Like

Bryson needs to be the starter while Tune is out

1 Like

Lol. This team is a shell of what it was at the end of the season. And it was pretty darned awful at the end of last season. Quit acting like we were going to be decent. Holgorsen is going to break it and re-mold it. Might as well start today.

7 Likes

I don’t think Holgerson has lost the team, coaches get pissed, F Bombs are dropped, if I were on that sideline today I’d make Holgerson look like a choir boy .Unfortunately he got caught on mic. The guys didn’t quit. Duarte tweeting this is the bigger issue, what’s he trying to start? Is that payback for Dana telling him not to text him on game day? The Chronicle is a rag.

9 Likes

Technically I think it was that new UH blog that thinks they are real journalists that did that crap with coach and Tune.

2 Likes

That’s a lazy and dumb statement.

1 Like