Good news coming?

Yeah, but not right now.

1 Like

Not sure how Ledee fits into our system but he sure as hell has upper body strength you donā€™t see on our team. Heā€™s not explosive but heā€™s hard to handle inside and has pretty good ball control. If he can rebound like White then he should fix some of the foul issues inside because of his excellent leg strength.

I also think his B10 street cred will help with the officials because he can get to the boards almost effortlessly on offense. Seems to like contact and has a soft shot from 5 feet in. Big question is how heā€™ll run with this team for 20-30 minutes.

1 Like

That looks like Robertson Stadium for some reason. That back tile on the wall probably.

I took a look at some videos of him last night. The guy can absolutely handle the the wing offensively. Good handles ro get crate hos shot with the drive and pull jumpers out ti the 3 pointnline.
Cannit believe anyone would think he isna center.

Come on Shaggieā€¦Are you saying that Jesus is not a sports fan???

Next thing theyā€™ll say is Jesus canā€™t hit a curve ball! :rofl:

1 Like

think of what alley did for us this year but 30lbs heavier and 4inches taller

1 Like

Thank you :grin:

Did Ledee commit? I realize he visited last weekend but I didnā€™t see where he committed

Rumors are circulating but nothing imminent.

Amen!

I believe GOCOOGS twitter saying he is close to committing.

Hope Ryan is correct. Have not seen that anywhere else to date.

Easy to throw stuff on the wall and hope it sticks.
plenty of speculation suggesting he is coming here.

After closer scrutiny, Mikhail never said anything but, ā€œJust wait on it.ā€ The poster posed the question, ā€œGood news coming?ā€ in the thread title. Mikhail didnā€™t say good news was coming, nor did he say what we should be waiting on. So, the whole thread is about a supposition about what we are to wait on. So thereā€™s a lot of traffic on a vague post about an even more vague statement.

I guess Ledee didnā€™t want to play Center after all :grin::grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not that heā€™s not a sports fan, but he hated Cougar basketball for a few decades. And apparently he preferred the UK Wildcats this season. :wink: