Grant Stuard

According to an article in today’s Comical Sports, Grant Stuart will be wearing the number “0” this season. Is this a new tradition and does it result from some kind of criteria? Anybody know? Pretty good article by Duarte, btw.

3 Likes

I heard over the weekend 0 is now allowed as a number that can be used. Who could imagine a good story by Duarte?

2 Likes
1 Like

I wonder if they can wear 00 double zero?

1 Like

And bring back Mel Ott ? :smiley:

1 Like

0 is the number of TDs he’s going to give opposing offenses. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Kenny Borough.

4 Likes

All the practice vids on FB have shown him wearing 0 all through camp. I think it’s great!

1 Like

Stuard

4 Likes

He was one of my favorite players. In jr high football we were given the chance to order branded workout gear with a number, I picked 00. Which at the end of the day was also my football career stat line…lol.

6 Likes

yep, I was thinking Kenny Houston but it was Kenny Borough

1 Like

Title changed to correct spelling. He is my avatar, can’t have him join Gary Ward and Anthony Aldridge.

1 Like

He was my favorite too. He worked at Gallery furniture 15 or 20 years ago and I yelled at him across the store “sideline pass to double zero and he is gone for six!”. He liked that.:grinning:

2 Likes
4 Likes

I’d be more interested when they allow one player to have “He Hate Me” on his nameplate.

2 Likes

No, for some reason they can only wear a single 0.

The NCAA retired 00 in honor of that mule that could kick field goals :sunglasses:

1 Like

Didn’t realize he was the last to wear the 00.

Very under appreciated great in NFL history