Greg Ward Jr- Eagles

Greg Ward scored a 38 yard TD tonight.

25 Likes

It’s about dang time! Look at that YAC GW2 owns a vacation home in the end zone, it’s where he belongs. Active roster this man!

14 Likes

It’s amazing what will happen when they actually throw the ball to him.

Congratulations Greg! We all hope that is the first of many this year.

10 Likes

Sounds like GWJr is making the roster?

4 Likes

He’s been getting a ton of reps with the 1s according to most reports. Coaches seem to love his versatility and he’s much improved. He’ll make the team somehow, even if it’s a practice squad spot.

8 Likes

Yes!!!

1 Like

I think he will make the 53 man roster and get a lot of PT. Once he can show what he can do in real games, he will be a starter. Too much ability and speed to ride the pine.

5 Likes

One of my favorite coogs. I’ll pick him up in fantasy football off sheer principle.

6 Likes

Once he gets inside the 10, it is over…he has such a nose for the End Zone, he always gets in there.
One of the best at this was (Derrick?) Sproles (sp?), who played at Kansas State (Texas tried their best to disqualify him), then for many years in the Pros. He was unstoppable.
Greg is even better…$$$.

3 Likes

0/1 passing today :slight_smile:

He belongs to our ring of honor for what he gave to us while playing injured. Who knows what he could have done playing healthy. He is the definition of Team Player. He is also one of my all time favorite. Now keep this in mind. Their Backup, backup QB got a concussion. This will play in his favor to make the Team. Yes, there is a minute chance that Greg could be at some point the Eagles starting QB. You read it here first.

5 Likes

And that was a bad throw. Ward had to stop and wait for it. His running ability saved the day!

5 Likes

Whoa there tiger. He will probably be the emergency QB for game days. If they have a ton of QBs get hurt they’ll sign some. GW is a WR now end of story.

1 Like

Agreed. As much as I like Keenum, Ward is my favorite.

1 Like

If he makes the roster, I bet we see him make a few passing attempts in trick plays. It would be great to see him just tuck it in and run it for a touchdown instead of throwing it.

1 Like

As much as I like Ward, Keenum is still my favorite, then Danny Davis, then Ward. And I have to separate favorites as in QB’s, RB’s, WR’s, etc.

3 Likes

Tiger no, Coog yes!!!. He is probably spending some time in the QB room already. Having multiple eyes and opinions is always positive.

1 Like

What about Andre and David? What these two accomplished while on a major probation was monumental.
It is for another thread but David should have won the Heisman for his 1990 season.
Oh no I am getting away from the original thread. I too have contracted the "Getoutthethreadinitis"virus.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/patrickmahomes/status/1162151019360509953?s=21

8 Likes

I love Keenum and he is my favorite too but the one thing Ward has on Keenum is a championship ring.

4 Likes