I did not see another topic that covered this but I wanted to compliment the UH Athletics / Marketing / etc. team for the Saturday coordination. I was afraid everything would be jammed up and the customer experience for the new fans would be less than optimal.
- When I arrived at TDECU, there was a line of shuttle buses that went well beyond my expectations.
- UH reps along the path to handle any questions, directions, etc. for getting to the game after getting off the shuttle.
- More t-shirts thrown / launched into the stands than normal.
- No long lines to get in when I was entering about 30 mins before tip (concessions are another story but I don’t put that on UH)
- And I was hoping they would put an offer out for $5 tickets to USF right after the game but they went beyond my expectations and are offering ALL remaining home games for $5 through tomorrow including the SMU, Cincy and UConn games.
Other than the seat #s on the tickets but letters on the seats at TSU making it more challenging than it needs to be to find your reserved seat and not letting all of the shuttle buses board at once after the game, Saturday was smooth. There should be very few that won’t want to return because of the administrative side.