Hemroid's missus gets banned from twitter

Apparently there has been an ongoing battle ALL WEEK between Mrs Herman and LSU fans over the A/C or lack thereof from their dressing room last weekend …

So much so that she has been banned from twitter now …

6 Likes

This is fantastic!

4 Likes

Now we know why the Verminator is like he is. I saw her a few times at Vermin’s weekly radio show. Unfriendly, aloof and rude. Only spoke to her groupies she brought with her

3 Likes

You know. Herman may have done some low class things…but there aren’t many things as classless or cowardly as going after a guy’s wife.

She’s an adult in an age of equality. Too bad their kids are hamstrung with piss poor models for adulthood.

5 Likes

IF ONLY the daytime soap operas were this colorful …

The drama continues OR as the stomach turns … after a word from our sponsor … J & J …

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/tom-herman-e2-80-99s-wife-says-lsu-fans-blew-up-texas-coach-e2-80-99s-phone-before-game/ar-AAHa75x

1 Like

So she gets a pass no matter what? That you Tom?

3 Likes

Any truth to the rumors that Lyin’ Tom’s wife enjoys…going back and forth on playground equipment?

2 Likes

Yikes😃

She got banned from Twitter? You have to say some crazy stuff go get banned from Twitter. Their rules are lenient.

Edit: read what happened and gotta side with her even if she did post the peoples numbers.

1 Like

Would she be doing all of this had UT won? Methinks not.

1 Like

Interesting… She gives me trophy wife :trophy: vibes without even knowing her that well or meeting her.

BSC

2 Likes

I don’t know what all transpired, but this isn’t the first time she stuck her nose into things involving lyin’ tom’s fan and media stuff. I think she is a classless person, which makes their relationship seem natural. I’m waiting for her to emulate the former Mrs. Jimbo Fisher’s behaviors, then we can get the popcorn :popcorn:.

3 Likes

So when random people call her number and harass her she’s suppose to do nothing? It’s called sticking up for herself.

2 Likes

Taking it to Twitter isn’t exactly the logical response to that. In fact, it’s pretty stupid.

6 Likes