Herman Cain

Dead from Covid. Tested positive shortly after Tulsa rally.

Is this confirmed?

Yes, really sad news.

Wow. Sad… he was a fine businessman and American.

1 Like

Yep, confirmed. My sympathies to his family, I disagreed with him on everything, but still he was a father, a grandfather, friend, etc. And those folks deserve whatever comfort they need.

2 Likes

Good Christian family man who will be missed. Prayers to the family

2 Likes

Never met the man. Don’t know if he was a good man or not. Don’t know if he practiced, Islam, Christianity, Judaism or any other faith. Don’t know if he was a good to his family, friends, employees, and others in his life.

He might very well have been a great man.

Obliviously he was an accomplished man. Ran corporations and wrote many books and participated in public life.

We offer our condolences.

1 Like

He believed in the power of the nuclear family…something he says his people have suffered from and he believed in God…Yes Herman was a great man! RIP Brother Herman

1 Like

You must not know very many of “his people” personally then for you to make such a broad statement that covers tens of millions of people.

“They” are humans and Americans too. Fight and die for our country like everyone else.

Let the man Rest In Peace for a few hours at least before you start making digs at your brothers and sisters, Who happen to be your people too.

What was his underlying condition, diabetes or overweight?

1 Like

Sad to hear. Outstanding business man with excellent public personality. He had beaten back Stage 4 colon cancer and just couldn’t get over the hump with getting into recovery mode with COVID.

1 Like

He was pretty old

I read he was considered to be high risk with COVID due to his history of cancer. He was 74.

74 is not pretty old anymore.

2 Likes

Not my statement…I’ve heard him talk about the systemic detriment of his people and the decay of nuclear family. You read it wrong…I’m a big Herman Cain fan…

3 Likes

You’re right but Covid and 74 years old is not good

I think the major underlying issue was the previous dealings with cancer. Please him on the very high risk category.

He seemed like a fun guy and was very successful at business, sad to hear about this. I know he did have some issues with the ladies, that probably tied into having too much fun. One thing is for sure, we will never have another presidential candidate yell “ahh, shuky ducky now” so his place in history is secure. Tough loss for his family and friends.

I hope some can connect the fact that once you have a face to a death it makes it more real. He will be listed as 70s and pre existing conditions. Too many people are blowing off those deaths. The guy was just traveling, dancing, living life, and looking to be in good health a month ago. This surely took a decade or so away from his life.

1 Like

He beat cancer with the colon quite some time ago. I believe they listed him as higher risk was because of his cancer history.

There are many articles out there on him. He was healthy, got COVID, was struggling with it breathing. Just recently they felt he was making progress and were hoping to move him into a recovery track. It was definitely COVID that caused him to pass away. Now, does some doctor say his actrual death was from something else we’ll wait and see. But from everything I have read about him all point to COVID being the cause of his death.

It is if you have a history or cancer or some other life threatening disease.