Hi everyone!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself here to the forums. I used to post a bit when we were over at the old Scout site. I’ve sat out and lurked for a while and now I wanted to join in on the fun.

I graduated from UH in 08 and met my wife in one my science classes. We’ve gone to the games off and on since we graduated but had to stop to save money as I’m going back to UH for an engineering degree.

Here’s hoping for a great season!

30 Likes

Welcome. You just have have do the elephant walk and the olive races and then you will be a full-fledged member of coogfans.

8 Likes

You and me are alike. I met my wife at the end of Political Science class at the PGH Building. A friend introduced us.

3 Likes

Lesson to be learned… do not take science or political science classes.

12 Likes

That’s awesome. I loved the PGH breeze way and all the political groups that would station there to yak your ear off.

My wife (then gf) and I would hang around the Anges Arnold building. We have many fond memories of the elevators…

5 Likes

Is a toga requiered?

5 Likes

Welcome to what we think is the best, most friendly place to discuss UH sports!

5 Likes

I think what EECOOG69 is saying can be paraphrased starting at the 1:10 mark of this video.

7 Likes

Welcome. 07 grad here.

Also, I think of Austin Powers anytime someone says they want to introduce myself. You did it right. Just where my mind goes. Lol

source

2 Likes

What on earth goes on in those elevators?

2 Likes

You see Charles… when a man and a woman love each other…

2 Likes

0live races cannot be described on this bog.

I’m old fashioned. I thought it took place in the alley behind the building.

Matters not where…only that it did. Ahh to be young again. Lol

I hope she wasn’t that weeks lab experiment. Haha, welcome back.

2 Likes

LOL! Well, eventually a biology experiment was conducted and now we have a 5 year old.

7 Likes

Welcome…and welcome to the future Coog !

1 Like

lol that was great I love Kingston.

Awesome, welcome to Coogfans. Yes there are some trolls but that is what happened when you are successful.