Home Game Color Coordination Dress Code

They need to inundate fans with reminders if they want this to succeed.

I’m not a big fan of this, but I do have black, red, and white shirts–so I can get it done if I remember.

Not wearing the red UH shirt that has produced an undefeated home record for the past two seasons is going to be tough for me to do.

1 Like

As a lower level south sider, I have it easy because I can continue to wear red for every game except the blackout game against Memphis.

Soooo…you WILL change from RED for ONE game for BLACK (a game gimmick-non UH “traditional” color) but NOT for the ONE game to wear WHITE (a.k.a ALBINO the OTHER traditional school color). What’s the logic here?

Love the name. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

First, I think CoogDave just missed that the lower bowl is supposed to wear white against Rice. But also, Black looks better than White on pretty much everyone.

To summarize this thread…Memo to athletic department: STOP TRYING!!!

2 Likes

Memo to Coogfans.com members:

Stop being lame old men and complaining about everything.

4 Likes

Stop trying to be more nationally relevant? Stop trying to be more visually appealing to a national audience to improve our brand? Stop trying to lure more recruits with these small marketing details? That is basically what you just said.

This isn’t that big deal. Wear the indicated color or don’t wear the indicated color. It is more important to simply be there.

2 Likes

It will drive sales up at the book store by The Cage when wives and children show up with the “wrong” color shirt.

Yeah, that was his point.

Actually I was looking at the actual game tickets that say the lower bowl will wear red and also this picture from Cougar Tracks magazine that says lower bowl will red.

Which game is the wear nothing game! Whoohoo!

5 Likes

Nov. 11th

1 Like

I’ve thought about this question and now it actually makes sense to me. If there is a better chance that the opposing team fans will wear black, doesn’t that actually help the black out and make the other fans invisible?

1 Like

I feel smarter when I come on here and read this crap.

But then I think I’m dumber for being on here.

So I might feel smarter, but I’m not.

Jesus said “the first shall be last and the last shall be first.”

I’d like to adjust that to say “the smartest is the dumbest and the dumbest is even dummier”

Yeah, I said it. Cash me outside…