Hotel/Parking Suggestions for Navy Game?

Annapolis has a really good section dedicated to restaurants, bars and the like a mile walk from the stadium. Follow Main St east towards the water. Has an indoor food court type setup in one of the buildings. If you’re a history buff check out the capitol building with exhibits to events staged there in revolutionary period. You can also tour the academy during day hours.

If it wasn’t for the hurricane and Navy unexpectedly taking our distracted 6th ranked Coogs down (thanks Herman/UT) , would’ve been an awesome experience.

2 Likes

What about game tickets?

Any thoughts appreciated on going with UH allotment (stuck in a corner?) vs. Stubhub, etc.

On stub hub it looks like cheapest ticket price is in the 40’s. Not sure how much it will be if you buy through UH. I would wait. at least with stub hub you can choose your own seat instead of having UH do it for you. I’m buying my tickets vs rice for that reason. i’ll buy the tickets on their site so i can pick my own seats.

1 Like

Booked the Doubletree in Annapolis for Friday and Saturday of the game. There were rooms still available as of last night. I think this is the first road trip I’ve taken that we’ve booked at the ‘official’ team hotel.

After we whip Navy we’re off the Baltimore and NYC (hockey!!..Let’s Go Rangers!) and a trip to central Pennsylvania to visit my mom’s hometown. A place where I spent a lot of summer vacations hanging with my cousins and haven’t seen in 40+ years.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/houstonalumni/status/1011997620653514752

2-NIGHT TRAVEL PACKAGE
Friday, Oct. 19 – Sunday, Oct. 21
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS
Two (2) Nights’ Hotel Accommodations Friday, Oct. 19 to Sunday, Oct. 21 at the DoubleTree Annapolis Hotel
Package Exclusive Welcome Reception on Friday, Oct. 19
Admission to the Official Houston Tailgate
Round-Trip Transportation for All Package Events
Official Houston Souvenir
Commemorative Credential and Lanyard
On-Site Travel Directors
All Taxes and Fees Included

Game Tickets not included with the package

1 Like

Are they having the same boating thing that they had in 2016? That made everything too crowded.

No, thank goodness – Sailboat Show is Oct. 5-9 – Powerboat Show is Oct. 12-15 – Our game is Oct. 20

Made it to Chick & Ruth’s Delly

Excellent Crab Cakes !

100s of photos on the walls

Booth reserved for Maryland Governors

Recommended

2 Likes

Saw a 7-11 nearby—good Coog omen

3 Likes

Good crowd @UHAA tailgate

1 Like

Navy Museum awesome

2 Likes