House Is Balling!

Still Balling…
Go Rockets!

5 Likes

Glad they didn’t swallow the whistles like they did in game 3 and 4. They tackled us near the end of game three to get that game sent to overtime and a repeated that same physical play going in game 4. The refs seem to favor OKC the same in game 4. The double ejection was warranted as OKC was getting away with too much. Rockets rolled after that.

2 Likes

I don’t think Tucker should’ve been ejected.

2 Likes

True. I did want the Rockets to enforce some muscle on them after that game 3 overtime debacle. Game 3 , we should have won…and Game 4 as well. The kid that got ejected and that kid guarding Harden was getting away with a lot. I didn’t mind TJ going tonight as well, because it lit that fire in the team even more…

4 Likes

Go Coogs!

3 Likes

The NBA ALWAYS lets defenders mug Harden while guarding him in the playoffs… All of a sudden the Rockets go from shooting the most free-throws in the league to sometimes shooting single digit free-throws in the playoffs.

3 Likes

After a head butt?

1 Like

After getting punched in the balls…

1 Like

Go Rockets!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/chrisbhaynes/status/1304049510008737794?s=21

Doesn’t look good for DH according to this article…but he claims innocence.

Really hope this isn’t true.

I probably is, some of these guys never grow up

2 Likes

Did a Lakers player tell on him? Regardless, you have to be more responsible Daniel.

I guess House is ballin

12 Likes

If they were playing the clippers he probably wouldn’t be in trouble lol

3 Likes

That’s the Aggie in him acting foolish if true… I guess i don’t understand why it would matter if she’s testing everyone for COVID in the bubble and stays in the bubble, too.

5 Likes

Well that’s going to be the downfall of sports during the pandemic. It’s tough on guys to be isolated with no hookups.
:smile:

2 Likes

Maybe Anthony Davis or LeBron wanted her to be in their rooms and instead saw that she was invited to House Jr room. Could have been similar to the Jim Jackson/Jason Kid incident involving a female in the early 1990s for the Dallas Maverics.

1 Like

Just say no - he had to learn that in his original home of HISD

1 Like

What a prophetic title to a thread.

12 Likes