Houston at Baylor | Sept 19 @ 11AM | Fox

No, I mean, Louisville, twice, FSU and OU. And a conference championship. And a new locker room. and a new practice facility.

I would assume Aranda really wants to win his first game at BU.

Also, Big Noon Kickoff comes on Fox 26 from 9am to 11am prior to our game at 11am. I bet that they will talk about our game since it is on their network and no Big 10 games are on.

5 Likes

He was/is a tireless self promoter who never gave a damn about UH.

1 Like

I have moved on from Herman. I just want Holgs to grab his first signature win and I think Baylor is a good opportunity for that. I was just referencing that these were the type of games that Herman always got the team up for. I hope we see that this weekend. And yes, he was more concerned with the betterment of his career over UH and it sucked. But while he was here, he stood up for the program against the biased Houston media and promoted the team so much to the point that we actually had a full stadium for the Memphis game. Not to mention elevating our program and brand all in one season.

7 Likes

That is true, however, that can be said of all our AD if they are Not a Houston Cougar. Most AD are trying to make as much money as possible
and are only hired guns without loyalty.

All the pieces are in place now and UH is a vastly different place tahn at any time in many years:

1 An AD who is a former player and loyal
2. Upper leadership that gets it
3. Committed boosters
4. A coach that wants to be here long term
5. Facilities that are excellent

Let’s go win some games!

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1080551378479730689?s=20

3 Likes

For #5, everything is there except for the standalone football facility which the money is there and Holgorsen has approved the design. Not sure what the holdup is.

That’s most coaches who we pluck that have P5 aspirations. Win quick and get out. Some don’t understand this is a business and think they are their friend.

Where will the facility be located?

We just need fan support now lol

So after our UNT game comes the message board debates on whether or not we actually had 25% filled

3 Likes

Do not we already have this next to the stadium???

1 Like

We already have a football facility?

Football wants its own Building for all Football staff to have place of their own. For offices, meetings, Athlete designed areas, etc. Similar to what CKS & TW have for basketball & baseball. CDH and staff still are housed at Alumni Center bldg., where I doubt CKS rarely goes there anymore as he’s housed at the GVL Development Center. Most P5 programs have this bldg. for football that CTH started asking for 5 yrs ago.

#Progress

1 Like

Weight room, locker rooms and coaches’ offices are also in the plan to go with the IPF.

2 Likes

yes, this would be all part of Football facility that is on drawing board.

1 Like

4 Likes

Holgo said “probably 3 years away” last august