Absolutely it is. By far their most successful Sport on Men’s side imo. Been good in baseball for a while now.
This is not a pitching problem horrible hitting and terrible defense has killed us
• Davis finished 1-for-4 with a double, RBI and run scored. The double was the 51st of his career, tying David Villar (USF, 2016-18) for The American career record.
• Fuentes III was called on in the eighth inning and delivered a two-RBI effort in a 1-for-2 showing with a home run and fielder’s choice.
• Triolo and junior left fielder Tyler Bielamowicz each collected two hits, respectively. Triolo added an RBI.
• Junior right-handed pitcher Devon Roedahl (4-2) picked up his fourth win of the season, which co-leads The American. Roedahl tossed one and one-third scoreless innings in a Johnny Wholestaff effort.
• Senior Nolan Bond issued three runs (two earned) on five hits in four innings pitched before giving way to the bullpen.
• Juniors Sean Bretz and Tristen Bayless each faced two batters to combine for a scoreless fifth.
• Junior Brayson Hurdsman limited the Tigers to one hit in an inning and one-third before being relived by Roedahl in the seventh.
• Junior Fred Villarreal retired all three batters faced in the ninth to record his fifth save of the season. His five saves are tied for second in the conferece.
Lockhart should have been pulled earlier on Friday you could tell He was losing it.
Agreed. Rooney does try to let his guys work out of things sometimes and it has bitten the team a few times this year.