Houston at Oklahoma State (3:00pm on Fox Southwest) (W 63-53)

Incredibly critical to this team’s success. I remember seeing that team for the first time in 2017 at the Baylor scrimmage after Bishop’s first offseason and everybody looked at least 20% more defined. He’s the real deal.

4 Likes

Agreed. He’s the only S&C coach I follow at all, so I can’t really compare him to other programs, but he seems to really, really know his stuff and get unbelievable results. I would be surprised if there are many programs doing as well or better in S&C.

2 Likes

I can’t remember ever seeing a game where a team only had 2 free throw attemps in the whole game.

3 Likes

At Memphis 2008 comes to mind. They led the free throws attempted line 30-2. They lost the national championship game that year, but then vacated all their wins that season. Maybe that means we didn’t only get 2 free throw attempts that day?

Watch Armoni warm up with treys from the corner–5-6 in a row! This man is an NBA player big time.

2 Likes

If Armoni can get a little quicker step and perfect that step back 3 like Harden has, he’s going to be a force.

1 Like