Houston at Oklahoma State (3:00pm on Fox Southwest) (W 63-53)

Won the rebounding battle by 11
Held opponent to 35% shooting

The only think that keeps it close when you dominate those catevories is turnovers…of which we had 15.

Play with the same intensity vs LSU and keep TO’s under 10 = WIN

2 Likes

Nice to see CKS & Eddie Sutton after the game

Lotta memories playing against Coach Sutton’s Arkansas teams back in our SWC days.

They were good.

8 Likes

Just a little heads up. Tulsa up by 5 with just over 4 minutes to go against 10th ranked Kansas State.

2 Likes

We need that win by Tulsa. Tulane was losing by 19 to S Ala with 10 minutes to go. lol

How did that last putback by K State not go in? Wow, Tulsa survives.

Never seen a finish in a close game like that. Huge win by Tulsa.

2 Likes

Great finish in Tulsa.

2 Likes

Tulsa wins! Can’t believe Kansas State didn’t score on that last possession.

2 Likes

Huge double digit road win over a Big 12 school.

Let’s sell out LSU. No excuses.

3 Likes

I think our conference will turn out to be much better than predicted…we’ll see!

Maybe, but Wichita State lost to OU in Norman by 32.

Yeah but Wichita State is having a bad year and OU is probably one of the top 3 teams in the Big12 this year. The AAC isn’t a top 3 conference but we are solidly in the pack of 4 through 7.

1 Like

UConn off to a nice start against #11 Florida State on ESPN2.

3 Likes

i wouldnt say bad year, they are heavily relying on 7 or 8 freshmen/1st year players

they will get drastically better as the season gets going

3 Likes

Absolutley Gregg Marshall is a great coach and I think they’ll find a way to land in the NIT.

1 Like

Bad year, slow start … still not a reason to worry about the conference as a whole this year.

2 Likes

When Armoni Brooks gets squared-up, sets his feet, and has a split-second look at the rim, his shot is money. He is lethal with the three-ball. He’s got confidence and balls made of steel. Love Corey’s defense, Galen’s game management, and Armoni’s three-point lasers.

Great game on the road Coogs!

Go Coogs. Peace.

5 Likes

This was a fantastic win by this basketball team. Very proud of this unit and the head coach. Very good.

3 Likes

I’ve been calling it “The FC”

Not only will UH be ranked, will be top 20

2 Likes