Houston at Temple - 3pm Sunday on CBS Sports (W 80-59)

Coogs lead 39-15 with 3 minutes left in the half.

41-17 Coogs with 1:06 left

41-20 Coogs at the half

No complaints.

Somebody needs to show that half to Lunardi.

6 Likes

Shades of Jan 2, 2016 when Ronnie Johnson and Galen Robinson ran Temple out of the gym. At their place. 77-50.

3 Likes

What a well coached team.

3 Likes

Agree. That is the kind of half, on the road no less, that makes the Coogs a 5-7 type seed, not a bubble team.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing

2 Likes

Great first half!

Just got everyone’s info, WSU is up 42-40 on Cincy at the half.

1 Like

About to have highlights on ESPN halftime show. How do we look on TV? I don’t have the CBSSN channel. :slight_smile:

“Crushing it” and “wow!” comments.

When refs don’t get in the way these coogs can run. And i bet being in philly influences the refs. Physical ball is expected there. Notice the low foul count for both teams.

5 Likes

This team is so fun to watch! How about CKS getting these kids back to Earth for an important business trip after the Thursday mayhem. A single-digit seed in the tournament looks likely, not just possible the way we are playing.

3 Likes

47-24 Coogs with 16 to go

Bit of a slow start, but Coogs finish strong before that timeout.

56-27 with 13 to go. Coming on strong.

61-32 Coogs with 10:36 left

Ain’t no slowing down today. This is a statement game

2 Likes

I LOVE the way Galen is playing today.

2 Likes

There should never be another thread or post about Galen hurting the Coogs. This game shows how valuable he is to our success.

6 Likes

Up by 30 and galen’s sprinting down court. Perfect example of why this team is so good.

3 Likes

72-45 Coogs with 6:55 left

It just so dissapointing Galen cannot have just a decent shot. He is such a talented point guard. If he had just a decent shot with his skills would be able play professionally.

1 Like