Houston at Temple - 3pm Sunday on CBS Sports (W 80-59)

Agreed. For the timebeing, keep setting everyone else up.

1 Like

Still time for Galen. Hopefully he works on it a bit this offseason

4 Likes

Armoni’s putback skills are a welcome addition, too.

1 Like

Business trip today. Nice to not have to stress over a close 1.

3 Likes

lol…coach going to the bubble gum bucket.

4 Likes

79-53 Coogs with 4:04 left

Shockers lead Cincy by 3 with about 6 to go

Coogs win!!!

80-59

On to Memphis Thursday

2 Likes

Fantastic win, by a remarkable group of young men.

5 Likes

Shockers by six with 2:24 to go. They say they are the top two teams and then show the graphic with conference standings with UH in the 2 spot. LOL

5 Likes

Scary Wheat should win this one if they don’t collapse.

https://twitter.com/strailer77/status/965367886884818944

2 Likes

Lunardi’s take away is to move Temple out of contention…,and UH down one spot.

2 Likes

A very enjoyable game to watch. Nearly flawless execution on the road.

https://twitter.com/DaveZeitlin/status/965365963871965184

1 Like

This looks like a Sweet Sixteen team and three of our starters come back next year!

1 Like

That was an absolute beat down from start to finish. And to think I was concerned about their focus coming off such a big win against Cincy.

Speaking of Cincy, looks like we broke them. Should have beaten them the first time and beat them despite terrible free throw shooting and refs the second time. Then WSU goes and beats them on the road.

I would love to see us take the conference tourney for an extra measure of confidence headed into the big dance. If we continue getting after people on defense and rebounding, this could be a special run.

3 Likes

Wally Szczerbiak said after the game that UH is good enough to make the Sweet 16.

Plus, we have White who will be a much improved Sophomore along with Brooks, who is IMHO the most improved player on the team. He will only be a junior. I have high hopes for Cedrick Alley who will be a RS Freshman.

Hopefully some of the newcomers will contribute in a big way.

Of course, the most important returning person will be CKS !!

6 Likes

EECOOG69, I know they’re redshirting Alley. What makes you have such high hopes for Alley next year?