Houston Bowl Ticket Information

http://www.uhcougars.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/110417aaa.html

With the application, season ticket holders can begin planning for Houston’s bowl game by pre-purchasing tickets to one of The American Athletic Conference’s potential bowl partners: AutoNation Cure Bowl (Dec. 16 – Orlando, Fla.), Boca Raton Bowl (Dec. 19 – Boca Raton, Fla.), Frisco Bowl (Dec. 20 – Frisco, Texas), Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl (Dec. 21 - St. Petersburg, Fla.), Birmingham Bowl (Dec. 23 - Birmingham, Ala.), Hawai’i Bowl (Dec. 24 – Honolulu, Hawai’i), Walk-On’s Independence Bowl (Dec. 26 – Shreveport, La.), Military Bowl (Dec. 28 – Annapolis, Md.) or the AutoZone Liberty Bowl (Dec. 30 – Memphis, Tenn.).

Season ticket holders can purchase tickets to each of the bowls but will only be charged on Dec. 5 should Houston be selected for a bowl that a purchase is made for. For example, if you purchase two tickets for each of the five bowls and Houston is selected for the Frisco Bowl, you will only be charged for two tickets to the Frisco Bowl. Your purchases to the other four bowls will be cancelled. Season ticket holders are committing to purchasing the best seat location available, based on the Cougar Pride Priority Point System, regardless of price point.

When is the application due? Selection day is Dec. 3.

Email I got says Dec 5th at 5 pm

I’d really like to go if it’s a local bowl but I’m short on cash at the moment. I’llhave to skip this year