Houston Football playlists on YouTube

Found these two playlists on YouTube for uploaded UH games. Good stuff (and bad) in both:

Houston Cougars - One Hour Football (18 videos): null - YouTube

Houston Cougars - Stephen Barnett (19 videos): null - YouTube

Fantastic … Re-watched the 2011 Tulsa game and I am now convinced that going ino the championship game, the team was exhausted. The first half of that game was a dog fight. Tulsa blitz and punished keenum entire game.
Southern miss pretty much ran into a team that had ran out of gas and simply put UH out of its misery.

Fast forward to 2016, UConn after Memphis, and 2016, SMU after Tulsa. Same story line

Man, I can’t sit thought that game again. Never been more heartbroken.

I agree though: Fatigue, the Sumlin rumors, Southern Miss having a chip on their shoulders, the weight of being undefeated, all of it contributed. Even still, that game was winnable at points, but not being able to tie it up before halftime and then the blocked punt coming out of halftime were the key sequences.

1 Like

I’ll never forget the walk through campus after that game. So much pain.

I was shocked by the S Miss game, but we destroyed Penn State at the Cotton Bowl.

Yep, the Penn State bowl game was one of the most fun experiences I’ve had. Beat them right from the beginning and Case led the band at the end.

1 Like

Bump . A cold Miller and a Coog replay on the set late Saturday evening. Go Coogs!

1 Like