Houston - Memphis Rivalry

The Memphis Rivalry is heating up with Jalen Duren #1 2022 commit reclassifying to 2021. I’ll take Fabian, Reggie and Carlton over the new 17 year old Duren

2 Likes

We have a battle tested group. It should be fun.

Just 'cause I love watching this over & over…

14 Likes

No doubt. Duren can’t hurt you from the perimeter. Let’s hope Emoni stays away. But if he wants that smoke Taze going to put them clamps.

4 Likes

Is there still time for Memphis players that just got pushed onto the bench to transfer?

Not if they want to play this season. Would have to have a good waiver.

1 Like

Sweet, sweet Tiger tears.

1 Like

Greatest scene from video were the Memphis players asking, “what happened?”

1 Like

He might be 17 but my goodness he is a physical specimen. He’s gonna be a handful. I’d still take our boys tho. Memphis has a lot of stars but no dawgs. We got dawgs.

3 Likes

Toughness beats Potential.
And mental toughness beats physical toughness.

On national TV cbs!

1 Like

F those turds. I’ll never forgive them for that BS WWF (WWE) move they tried on our player in football (2015).

3 Likes

You talking bout the cheap shot on Ward? Definitely a bush league move.

Don’t get caught young, Memphis.

You’re talking about the twisting of Ward Jr’s ankle? Man, that seems like a lifetime ago.

I thought that was Ayers that had his leg twisted by the Memphis player?

Going by memory, so could be wrong.

4 Likes

No you’re completely right. It happened on a key 3rd down play on the go ahead drive. The player in question was Reggis Ball. Dirty play, but the football gods served them up some instant karma right after. **** Memphis!

4 Likes

Memphis underachieves. Looking forward to continued dominance over the Tigers.

1 Like

This is good for the conference. The conference has potential to be a 5-6 bid league each year.

1 Like

quote]
Memphis underachieves. Looking forward to continued dominance over the Tigers.
[/quote]

If we’re talkin’ hoops, we have never seen any UH dominance over Memphis.

UH basketball is 10-24 all-time against Memphjs. That means that UH has lost more than 70% of the time. Memphis has enjoyed a nine (9) game winning streak against UH while our longest win streak against Memphis is the meager current 2 games that we just “squeaked” by during the past season.

It’s about to get real.

3 Likes