Houston might be attractive

But our coach is not winning any popularity contests. I am sure no one recruiting against us has this link.

Where is CDH on this list anyway? I’d bet he’s very high on the Post Oak Hotel/Kirby Drive/ West U Bar Scene lists…

9 Likes

Billy Napier being #82 should confirm what a crock of shirt that article is, ditto for Bill Clark at 52 or Ken Niumatalolo at 51.

There’s at least a dozen more examples, genuinely the worst CFB thing I’ve read in weeks.

EDIT- JEREMY PRUITT AND HIS 13-12 RECORD IN THE TOP 25. COME ON.

3 Likes

And Sumlin is ranked higher. Literally no one would trade their coach for Sumlin.

8 Likes

Who cares about this list.

2 Likes

Okay. There is nothing going on in sports so sports writers are scratching their brains to find something to write about.

2 Likes

I guess people looking for a reason to knock their coach.

1 Like

Insanity.

Amazingly he won in the B12 at mecca recruit haven known as WVU…comes to Houston and the AAC and now he can’t coach for sh!#…simply amazing…Belichick would have had a hard time getting to .500 with that mess he inherited last year

Now that being said, onward from Year 3 for what UH is investing ( top of G5 coaching/staff $$ ) I don’t feel it’s out of line to expect Top of the AAC results and NY6 appearances. I’d be willing to bet CDH expects that at a minimum

2 Likes

I am All In on CDH

6 Likes

Ditto…

1 Like

Myself

1 Like