Houston on the Road to Face SMU - Wednesday 8pm (W 69-56)

https://twitter.com/thehrreview/status/969045155612381186

Clean up the sloppy fouls and get a little more big production(finishing on O) and this is a top 15 team.

2 Likes

Agreed. He really looks like he could develop into a special player with the FR to SO development he has made.

1 Like

Rumor is that they’d join with BYU (football would stay independent). MWC wants those Tourney units.

If I’m the AAC, I see if they’d both rather join us.

2 Likes

I hope Aresco could snag them if that were the case. I would love to have a 16 team competitive bball league.

3 Likes

It would help out with travel for most teams also if we can be smart about geography on divisions.

I’d like to see us add 4 all sports schools including BYU. Go 8 teams two divisions in all sports.

1 Like

I know when we’re getting screwed by the refs when Kelvin gets really pissed at them. Usually CKS gets pissed at the player for committing the foul.

The refs are doing the same thing to us tonight that they did to us against Cincinnati up there a few weeks ago, Calling our bigs for fouls every time they breathe hard on the opposing players. Thank God SMU is undermanned and can’t score.

3 Likes

So true. If CKS is getting on the refs, they probably aren’t doing a good job.

Colorado State, UNLV, BYU, and San Diego State? would have competitive football and pretty competitive basketball

Davis and Zanna pick up their 3rd fouls early in the half

Fouls.

Zanna , wow, how minutes has he played ?

About 5

1 Like

44-30 Coogs with 15:33 left

Dang it I hate that offensive foul call after the pass off. What a cheap foul to call. Never mind Emelogu shoving Davis to the floor on the other end.

2 Likes

They’re starting to call fouls on SMU now but this is just not fun to watch. We don’t come to games to watch you blow your whistle. Let the kids play. Also we’re a flow team, this is SMU style game.

1 Like

Meanwhile the SMU kid pushes off and knocks White on his backside with no call, and makes the shot.

Comically poor job. Let’s see if one of these gutless ref Ts up CKS by the end of the game.

1 Like

51-33 Coogs with 11:40 left

White just picked up his 4th