Houston Roughnecks/ 4 Coogs

I haven’t seen a schedule, is Feb 8th a preseason game?

Hear ya, but they want NFL money.

Got my same seats I have for the Coogs, looking forward to Saturday.

Interesting slogan…#ForTheH :thinking:

https://twitter.com/XFLRoughnecks/status/1224171228010831872

I sent my cousin, who attends most sports events with me, a message asking if he wanted to go Saturday. He said he was in fact going, his girlfriend got them tickets.

I said, understood you gigantic piece of #&*". I’ll remember this.

2 Likes

Additionally, it’s opening weekend for Major League Rugby, with the SaberCats playing at the now complete AVEVA Stadium at 11:00am in the 8th.

Lots of sports entertainment options!

3 Likes

No coogs on the roster.

Mbu playing for NY and Farrow playing for Seattle.

Ahhhhh, you know it’s football season when you see the tractors spreading the rubber pellets and the groundskeeper nailing down the turf!!! :laughing:

Media posted by Julia Morales
Media posted by Julia Morales

Astros unveil their 2020 marketing campaign and slogan. #ForTheH

Houston we have a problem. The Astros stole the sign #FortheH from the Houston Roughnecks as they have been using it for over a month. Oops. Another PR issue for the ‘Stros.

2 Likes

“So nice to have a pro team in Houston.”

Dang! That is harsh!

I don’t know if the league will last or not, but you did a fantastic job at researching and writing your article! Great job and thanks for taking the time to write it!

1 Like

With June Jones as head coach this team could be extremely fun to watch on offense! Jack Pardee all over again?

1 Like

At least a former American Conference QB was named as the starter!

1 Like

And a REAL NFL, er, pro Coach…over a Pro Team in Houston. I am really excited about this team over the other pro team in Houston. When can U buy a shirt or replica jersey??!

1 Like

I went ahead and got tickets for Saturday’s opener. I don’t know how successful it’s going to be - if the history of springtime football is any guide, probably not very - but they have “Houston” on the front of their jerseys, so I might as well support them.

First 15,000 through the gates get free t-shirts. I noticed that they’ve opened up a few sections on the 200 level for ticket sales (previously only the lower bowl was open) so I’m guessing sales are going well.

1 Like

The XFL website has already been selling gear for months.

The Roughneck jerseys sold out quick, but I’m not sure if they’ve restocked yet.

I have my tickets and gear and am ready to go Saturday!

#RoughEmUp

1 Like

I got merchandise…I’ll support this team.

1 Like

Academy/Dicks had some shirts

1 Like

Double passes, no extra point kicks, microphones in every players helmets to call plays at the line, running clock except for 2:00, 25 second clock. McManhan has taught up some pretty slick ideas.

3 Likes