Houston Travels to Face Memphis Thursday (L 91-85)

AAC refs…incompetency at its finest.

4 Likes

Not a tech.

2 Likes

Right, flagrant

If they’re going to call these games one sided why play? I’m not allowed to watch since I threw a tantrum.

But I don’t understand why the flagrant trumps the technical for possession. In the old days that would be a false double foul and a jump ball.

1 Like

I really thought the refs were doing a pretty good job compared to what we’ve seen this year (cincy at home cough cough) I know there was a ft discrepancy in the first half but there weren’t many total fouls called. Looks like the wheels are coming off second half. Home cooking. Team needs to persevere through this.

3 Likes

Corey Davis, man

The Warriors would be in trouble if they caught the Coogs on a night when Corey Davis and Brooks were both on from 3.

3 Likes

58-51 Coogs 15:08 left

Devin with 4 fouls and Galen with 3

1 Like

Memphis hanging in there makes me nervous.

Coogs starting play sloppy and lethargic on offense

Both teams in the bonus with a lot of time left

Referees deciding the game.

1 Like

Foul trouble is neutralizing some of the Coogs depth advantage.

1 Like

62-59 Coogs with 11:52 left

Winning on the road is tough

1 Like

Coogs are starting to let Memphis gain hope. Like in the Cincinnati game, you can not let them gain all the momentum back on home court.

1 Like

When you have a number next to your name the motivation of the home team goes through the roof.

1 Like

Fabian White is going to have a really good career. He is a first team All Conference level talent. With the typical freshman to sophomore body improvement he might get there next season.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/thehrreview/status/966879803981705218

It is so frustrating that our big men will not dunk the ball. Get the rebound and throw it down!