Houston vs Baylor next week?

Will there be tickets for UH fans available

5 Likes

bu lost a lot on defense but have the QB return from 2019, per bleacher report.

I think it will be a good game because neither team knows what to expect from the other so it could be a shoot out

1 Like

Baylor line just confirmed the game for next weekend. Just trying to figure out time and TV. It on baby!!!

Per Duarte the series is contingent on the game being played next Sat.

2 Likes

“New coach Aranda isn’t entering a ready-made situation, as Baylor lost its star receiver (Denzel Mims), half of its running back tandem and almost the entire starting defense.”

I would hope that Dana understands:

1. That this season is going to be very weird, and he needs to be flexible; and

2. Playing Baylor for the first time since the end of the SWC is a big deal for UH fans.

3 Likes

Yea. I read they lost 9 starters on defense. Wow.

Still picked for 4th in little 10. Of course Iowa State and KSU have proven that that conference ain’t so hot this year.

Hopefully it’s a 6 or 7 pm game on ESPN or ABC

Definitely will be a huge challenge. Fedora and Aranda are good coaches. We’ll see if who wants it more. My money is on the Coogs.

1 Like

Coogs by 6

5 Likes

It is a short week for prep. The outcome has recruiting impacts. It is a high stakes game in a weird season. It looks like it is happening but he doesn’t have to like it.

Did he say he wasn’t happy? How do we know he’s not excited?

5 Likes

Agree, if he wasn’t happy, I don’t think he would have agreed to play. It surely has to be run by him first

9 Likes

Baylor 14 wins

Houston 13 wins

1 tie

Lets tie this thing up

6 Likes

And Dana is not happy about this. The man is difficult to please.

My thoughts as well. I’m sure he had some input on this decision. He probably thinks we can win! I do!

Lol are you being sarcastic? Some one has to post a source or something.

4 Likes

Lets start a basketball series.

4 Likes