Houston vs Cincinnati Gameday Thread

Too much pessimism already in that other thread to convert it into the game thread. Here is to hoping we get the offense on track and the defense plays well. Go Coogs!

https://twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1325065962056462336

6 Likes

Thank you!

Looks like it isn’t going to start on ABC.

Horn and WVU wasting everybody’s time right now. Hurry up! Lol

5 Likes

I’m watching on the ESPN app anyway. Well, I am waiting to see something other than a stand by message.

Surprised there has been no alert on the scrolling ticker thing. ESPN 3 it is I guess.

Great just started on espn 3 in Spanish lol

1 Like

Espn2 for now

3 Likes

It’s on ESPN2

5 Likes

Starring on ESPN2. SWITCH to ABC 13 after UT gm is completed

1 Like

brown nosing all over cincy

1 Like

Cincy looks cocky

1 Like

They should be.

2 Likes

Indeed. Go Coogs!

So Cincy completely eliminated their home field advantage by now allowing fans. Thank you Cincy

1 Like

Covid cases are up over here in Ohio.

1 Like

First down on the ground! Ground raid

1 Like

Should have worn the red helmets. :rage: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:

As a Wiggins myself I hope the young man is okay.

1 Like

Boy did the Big 12 refs come through for the Whorns big time especially on the riding on the back interference no call on WSU last drive for the win. WSU fans are really PO’d right now. I wonder if Herman stuffed some of his millions into the pockets of Big 12 refs.

Hoping we came to play today vs last weekend and Cincy is going to take us lightly.

Good pre-game interview with Pez taking about the transformation of the Air Raid and trying to take the pressure off the defense with being more balanced and not relying on the pass all the time. Long term better positioning to compete for conference title is the logic. Definitely a 180 position from the mini Briles offense.

2 Likes

Helps when downfield guys actually block on the screen

3 Likes

Love the all white road uniforms. Hope we do this more!!

3 Likes