Bottom 9th
Fuentes retired By a great diving play by the shortstop
Minter pops out to shallow right
Triolo Ks looking

Coogs lose to HBU 3-1

Ugh!

https://twitter.com/uhcougarbb/status/971222794703986688

That’s brutal.

Hard to go to game when they play such an uninspired baseball.

2016 was last time we had a four game losing streak (lost 5 in a row). Ironically, it also included losing three at Minute Maid Park.

The team is terrible this year, season seems to be over already

3 hits says it all

Darn, such high hopes.
Gonna be a long year.

We lost too many sticks last year and obviously we are having a hard time replacing them. We have decent pitching, not great but decent, but hitting could be our curse against us this year…

Team record won’t stop me from going, it’s usually my schedule that does. But man it sure doesn’t make it fun when we don’t hit or score. Still have faith we’ll figure things out. Just hope it isn’t too late by the time we do.

Pathetic.

You know every year about this time I want to write Todd off then all he does is win conf championships. The reality is conf play is what matters then after season. Is that the case now? I have not idea. What I really want to know is we will score more than our opponent or will that new faciltiy get built first? Its been what 3 years? And dont give me the oil price Schick either because I have oil and gas clients that are doing VERY Well on the production side. Just FYI there are other industries that can pony up the money if you only ask…

1 Like

I felt guilty because a wreck on I-10 East became a traffic nightmare and I went back home. Looks like I didn’t miss much.

Bad as it’s been we’re still only 1/5th of way through season…LONG way to go and LOTS of ball left to hit the eject button this early