Houston vs LSU 🏀 is at 8 pm 12-12-18

An hour later during a middle of the week workday is a great idea.
LSU is in our neighbor state (travel well) an alot of their alumni/fans live in Houston.
LSU has a pretty good team and is from the SEC.
Big game for RECRuiTIng purposes. Don’t know if any potential recruits will visit during that game.
If UH beats Okie Lite, will be 8-0 going into that game something not accomplished at UH since the 60’s and most likely ranked in the AP poll top 20.
#BeatOkst
#SELLOUT

3 Likes

I hope this game is on TV. I am scheduled for surgery the day before and likely not going to be able to go anywhere for several days afterwards.

ESPN2 I believe

That is the reason it is at 8 and not 7.

All UH home games should start at 8.

Attendance might improve.

Next 3 games that are televised (courtesy of YouTubeTV):

If it’s not too personal, are you paying for a subscription to cable and youtube tv or do you stream youtube tv content through a smart tv?

I don’t have any SmartTVs [yet]. For watching at home, I stream through XBox One on my main TV [hard wired to router] and my other TVs through PCs that are smaller footprint. I canceled UVerse cable a few years ago. Paying about $40 per month for YTTV. Only thing missing is ATT Sports SW so I can only watch Astros and Rockets when on ESPN / Fox / TNT / etc. But with so many games in their season, I figure I don’t need to be watching TV that much.

Comcast package has ESPN 3 that you can stream thru your Tv. No longer is Espn 3 for pcs only.

For ESPN3, I use FireTV and the ESPN app. I use the PCs because I had access to the hardware for cheaper than the streaming devices

Have you looked into Sling TV? I’m pretty sure it’s compatible with your FireTV device. It also offers a free device to connect to your tv with a minimum subscription. $25 + $5 extra sports sets you up for almost all games.

I did look into SlingTV but there was something about their package splits that did not work for me. I don’t remember now what that was.

I used Vue for a year and was a big fan until they had a “glitch” and had to reset my account [and lose all of my recordings] with only a simple “sorry” and consider everything “resolved” . #StillBitter

I used HuluTV for a couple weeks but found the navigation not very intuitive.

I tried DirecTV Go but never had much success streaming using data [no usage for AT&T customers] and it was always buffering except on WiFi. And it still did not have ATT Sports SW.

I used sling last year and did not really like it. Their servers are a little sluggish and it does NOT have CBSports, so i was going to the bar a lot more than i wanted to watch games (I live very far away).
I have been using Youtube TV this year and love it. $10 more per month gets you every game (except the 2 bball games on UH website) at great quality and, as others have said, you can add UH as your team and it automatically records all games for you to keep.

No candy :candy: at the New Fertitta Center ?! Btw, what kind of crowd are you expecting against LSU, @pray10 if we beat Okie Lite, SELL OUT, rite !?

they just released some tickets to the LSU game…

Houston Athletics @UHCougars 1hr
Just Released! @UHCougarMBK tickets for their game on 12/12 vs. LSU at Fertitta Center

1 Like

Hope some Rockets show up since theyre on a home stretch this week

Hope you do well in surgery for whatever it is.

1 Like

Almost always an Astros stream available on Reddit