Houston vs South Carolina Date Revealed

December 8th! Houston @South Carolina

Let the travel planning and anticipation begin!!

#GoCoogs

4 Likes

Talk about a revealing game. This will be tough. Frank Martin is heck of a coach (yes, I know Sampson is).

We also have one heck of a team.

1 Like

Looking at the South Carolina roster:
Not much height after Kotsar- a senior who has played a lot.
The other big guys are a frosh (#2 from Mass) and a Tenn Tech grad transfer.

I like our matchups vs anyone who doesn’t have 2 legit scorers at PF/C.

Long time Tulane/Miami, FL HC Perry Clark is an Asst.

https://gamecocksonline.com/roster.aspx?path=mbball&roster=232&sort=class

1 Like

I’m not worried, no one has anyone the size of Taco Fall this season.

You’ve got that right for sure; that guy could just stand under the basket, and his head would block out every shot!

2 Likes

This will be the first time the Cougars will face the Gamecocks on the hardwood since Dec. 1, 1990, at the Tournament of Championships in Charlotte, N.C. South Carolina holds a 3-2 lead in the all-time series, which began Feb. 22, 1971.

As part of The American/SEC Alliance, Georgia will play at Memphis, Mississippi will face Wichita State and SMU takes on Vanderbilt, all on Jan. 4, 2020.

This is the latest addition to the Cougars’ 2019-20 schedule. The team will also compete at the Hawaiian Airlines Diamond Head Classic Dec. 22-23 & 25 in Honolulu. That tournament fields includes Ball State, Boise State, Georgia Tech, Portland, UTEP, Washington and host Hawai’i.

And Bol Bol at 7’ - 7"…we played two guys over 7’-6" last year and was 2 - 1 against them…

Bol Bol isn’t 7’7".

Bol is 7’-2" according to announcers on replay I watched last night. That’s still pretty dang tall.

His late father Manute Bol was about 7’7

1 Like