ABOUT SAINT LOUIS
• Saint Louis brings a 4-4 record into Saturday’s game rallying for a 74-69 win over Southern Illinois inside Chaifetz Arena on Wednesday night.
• Win against SIU snapped a four-game losing streak after the Billikens opened the season with three straight wins.
• Against Southern Illinois, freshman guard Jordan Goodwin led all players with 20 points on 7-of-12 shooting and added a game-high nine rebounds… Sophomore forward Jalen Johnson and freshman forward Hasahn French each totaled 12 points in the win, while junior guard Javon Bess topped the Billikens with five assists.
• This season, Bess leads Saint Louis with 14.5 points per game… Goodwin stands second with 10.6 points per contest, but leads the team with 7.1 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game.
• Head Coach Travis Ford is in his second season at Saint Louis and his 21st season as an NCAA collegiate head coach… Has compiled a 352-291 record during his career and is 16-25 at Saint Louis.
• Previously built a 58-40 record at Campbellsville (1997-00), a 61-80 mark at Eastern Kentucky (2000-05), a 62-35 record at UMass (2005-08) and a 155-111 mark at Oklahoma State (2008-16).
• Saturday’s game will be the first time that Ford has faced Houston and Houston Head Coach Kelvin Sampson during his career.
Is this game online anywhere for us out of towners?
I get Stadium on Roku and PlutoTV, but it was the only channel that didn’t work.
Thanks for the info to watch it on PC.
That site, watchstadium.com, streams online. Decently so far anyway.
Slow start for the Coogs, down 7-2 with 15:25 left in the half
Games like this we need to be careful with lazy passes. Because of the slow tempo St. Louis plays with we won’t have as many possessions. We’re getting the shots we want. Just have to hit them.
12-9 St Louis at the second break.
Coogs 4-12 shooting so far.
Refs are letting them play physical. No fouls for contact early on.
That may be favorable for the Coogs as they tend to be very aggressive on D and get called for a lot of fouls.
Works great on my ps4 via web browser
We basically look like crap early…poor shooting, getting out hustled and some ridiculously lazy passes…
Refs must have heard me. Now we’re getting some calls. lol
Coogs down 20-14 with 7:35 to go in the half.
Coogs playing down to competition again…and St Louis playing up. Need that Arkansas game swagger back.
There we go.