How are yall feeling one week after SMU

I am feeling like there are more and more people every year, year after year, that have insanely poor coping skills, and they post on this and the other site more and more frequently.

2 Likes

The season on the line tomorrow night. A lost and we are done.

2 Likes

I cope pretty well with life, and its disappointments. College football isnā€™t life, to me, but Iā€™m passionate about the Cougars. Last week made me feel like I did after the 2016 SMU game. The sorrounding circumstances are different, but both losses were unnecessary. Seemingly make progress, then something like that happens. As a fan, itā€™s deflating to me.

4 Likes

I am a bi-polar Cougar fan. A win tonight and I will be looking at a miriad of ways we can sneek into the playoff race. Most of the ways will include meteors and typhoid epidemics, but a guy can dream canā€™t he.

4 Likes

Yes, but your odds of success would be much higher if you spent your time dreaming of marrying Marilyn Monroe rather than UH making the playoffs.

2 Likes

the injuries have been far worse than the loss, because they cause real worries for rest of season. We have a terrible injury situation on the D lineā€¦big worry

2 Likes

If Big Ed can play, that should fix some of the DL problems.

1 Like

I predict if we lose 27-24 and the offense has multiple turnovers, the majority of your game day messages will still be about how the defense is costing us the game.

2 Likes

If Big Ed canā€™t play. Iā€™m hoping Armstead is out as well.

Someone is lost

1 Like

I donā€™t agree with your score predictionā€¦but I do agree that should we lose, thecD will be blamedā€¦even if lost 3-0.
The O scored 10 points in first 3 quarters last week.
If Templecplays same D as Tulsa and SMU we might have to pray for lightning so O can draw up some plays. :smiley: Go Coogs!!! 42-31 goodguys

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t predicting that score. Just predicting his reaction if it goes that way. I honestly have no clue. Temple had a low scoring close contest against Cincy and a high scoring close contest against UCF. I think this game just by chance falls somewhere in between.

1 Like

I hope Temple thinks that trying a shootout backfired vs UCF .

If we canā€™t beat SMU with Heisman contenders on both the offence and defense, Renu and Tillman need to clean house. Simple as that. What a waste of talent.

2 Likes

Oliver didnā€™t play.

2 Likes

We donā€™t know that wasnā€™t a (poor) coaching decision. He looked very heathy jumping up and down on the sidelines the entire USF game.

3 Likes

Which is exactly the same as playing football, but right, the coaches were just like ā€œed we got this you dress out and all but just stand there for show.ā€

Edā€™s a top 5 pick, heā€™ll dictate if he plays or not.

5 Likes

so it looks like smu dared uconn to run aswelll with no so similar results

uconn has 2 180yd rushers, uconns qb has 6 tdsā€¦smu still wins becuase uconns defense is horrible

2 Likes

The fact that he didnā€™t know that tells you all you need to know

UConnā€™s QB was the other 100 yard rusher. If only UH had a running QBā€¦oh wait.

1 Like