How 'Bout Some Kevin Sumlin

Probably Salpointe Catholic

1 Like

Have you ever heard Sumlin talk? He can barely put a sentence together. “Ugh, arrgh, blah blah blah…”

Sumlin is a joke. And that 2011 season was ruined because of his greed. I’ll never let that go.

5 Likes

The #1 RB 2020 recruit is from Tucson. He never even visited his hometown campus and signed with The Longhorns.

You need to go to a Arizona game and tell him he is a joke, and wear a Cougars shirt and hat. I got him good here and it felt great.

One game sticks out to me and it was the game:: Houston vs Marshall. The one Patrick Edwards broke his leg. We were down, and Case had us rallying for another comeback. You could tell Sumlin just wanted the game to end, even though Keenum had the talent to pull out a victory. At first I used to think that maybe he was feeling bad for Edwards and didn’t want to risk another injury. But after his last game against Southern Miss (when the Sugar Bowl was on the line) it taught me all I needed to know about Sumlin!!!

8 Likes

Rumor has it he inquired about UH after Dumpling got canned.

1 Like

i heard that too. thought it was a joke.

1 Like

He will be available

Has run out of Rich Rodriguez recruits.

U of A will be picked dead last in PAC 12 preseason polls and Uncle Kevvie will live up to that.

At A&M??? Really??? Did he think UH would open our arms to embrace a guy who put our heads in the mud???

OP right. Sumlin needs a pre-recruited Heisman candidate to win.

3 Likes

Scumlin also chase off good players. Remember when Tarrence Broadway left and said the truth will come out…Welll it did!

2 Likes

He’s overrated. I’ve said this since the day he turned his back on his team before the conference championship. He was good at A&M but only because of the hand he was dealt. We’re seeing what kind of coach he really is right now. Mediocre at best.

2 Likes

He was "good at a$m ".

I must have missed that.

2 Likes

All I know is that their stint at UH made Briles, Sumlin and Herman a LOT of $$$$$$$ !!!

2 Likes

Still glad that we hired him…maybe other coaches could have won the games he won with Keenum (he was 3-7 in games when Keenum was injured) but we had some good times.

My favorite post-Briles coaching hires ranked (i don’t like most of these coaches anymore):

1. Herman
  2. Sumlin
  3. Levine
  4. Holgerson (hopefully he moves up)
  5. Applewhite
1 Like

No Briles??

My post is my favorite Post-briles hires

1 Like

Mine is Holgy because he wants to be here.

13 Likes

Yes, absolutely…

2 Likes