How Bout Some Tom Herman

I bet he misses having players with big hearts and having to deal with those with big heads!

1 Like

“Trust the process”. He crowed about that while he was here. Didn’t work to well in Austin.

1 Like

There are only 2 kinds of coaches. Coaches that have been fired and coaches that haven’t been fired yet.

3 Likes

He has found a way to insert himself into the national news again. Always the center of attention.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/texas-football-coach-tom-herman-185643042.html

What a complete TOOL !!

Tom doesn’t see skin color.

Tom sees urine color.

7 Likes

After reading the article, I’m trying to see what he said was so wrong? Every Head Coach of notoriety is speaking up or should. If they don’t then they get called out for not speaking. And tool? Sorry not going to bat for CTH but didnt see anything he said wrong, pretty much what a lot of other HC’s are saying!

It’s not what he said it is knowing who said it.

Pretty comical coming from him and his fake “brotherhood”

2 Likes

He keeps signing “the fake brotherhood” so they must be ok with him. Sure most on here say it goes back to he left COOGS so shame on him!
I just don’t hold that notion, but I’m in the minority I’m pretty sure.

I would not say it has worked up there. His teams have displayed quite a bit of desention during his short stint in austin. Any coach can recruit talent to nutso maybe he gets enough there and maybe he doesn’t.
Losing Orlando as the scapegoat was not helpful.

1 Like

I highly doubt this turd worries about the “cost of the ticket” when he makes an illegal U-TURN

2 Likes