How convenient! Baylor has enough players to play Kansas tomorrow

I hope they lose.

5 Likes

They won’t lose to Kansas but they would have lost to us.

8 Likes

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!

2 Likes

Of course they do lol

1 Like

So, it wasn’t a case that they didn’t have enough players but rather it was a case where management thought it over and came to the conclusion that the chances of them getting whipped by us was too great! This last minute of chicken out also happened to Nebraska about a decade ago!

2 Likes

Right on the money. “Tracing”, not positives, (think about that) wiped out their starting OL and they didn’t want to play reserves and risk injury Brewer. Plenty of their fans were calling us small time but if the shoe was on the other foot Coogs would play the game! Hell, we played wiped out all last year!

6 Likes

Go Jayhawks !!!

7 Likes

Not likely, but I like the way you think!!

4 Likes

There’s your answer , baylor wussied out bc of fear of losing to us. No way they could “suddenly” have enough players this week. Isn’t there a 10 day limit or so after testing positive?

Wussies

1 Like

I thought it was a contact tracing issue, not a testing positive issue?

1 Like

It was…but they still could have played but they used some B12 rule as an excuse not to…they only had like 6 or 8 or something O linemen who could play…the rest where being held out because of contract tracing…The B12 rule was also discretionary…so they could have decided to play…but they chose not to…saying it was safety is crap…they could have played and if for some reason they were down to less than 5 O linemen due to game injury or something…they could have just forfeited then…so safety didn’t really have too much to do with it…

For one day only, I am a Jayhawk.

2 Likes

By the way, a WIN put the in the TOP 25.

We should have made the game up this year, why cancel Baylor?

1 Like

Aren’t you supposed to do a 14 day quarantine if possibly exposed to COVID?

Baylor is a joke.

3 Likes

Yes Sir!

1 Like

Science!

3 Likes

Name That School…

A) Teammate murdered another
B) Hung skinned cats up
C) alleged…cough…cough…gang rape issues

How upset Mack got about Dana’s minor comments about knowing where one is at a day before the game and then running to Pez about it to complain and then crying to the press to duck the tough guestions tells you all you need to know about Mack and Baylor. Duck, deflect and blame others when you make a whimpy decision and can’t handle the tough questions on why you cancelled.

They won’t lose against Kansas at home and that program, but it would be nice if they did. I would get a nice weekend laugh.

3 Likes

You never know. Les has recruited pretty well these last couple years and it is Baylor’s first game. Kansas might play up and shock em’. I hope!

2 Likes