How cool is it RE: Keenum

How cool is it Keenum could actually make it to the Super Bowl. Like has a decent shot to get there? Could win it all.

Then the whole world can see what we already know.

5 Likes

It’s true. That would be a huge win for Case. Just wow and yes we knew it.

1 Like

The Super Bowl is being played in Minneapolis. If Vikings win the NFC, they’ll be playing in front of a home crowd. Now that’s special.

This Christmas, I reminded my Aggie brother about the Christmas we spent arguing who would make a better NFL QB. Case or Manziel. Heheh.

7 Likes

Mark my words, if the Vikings lose against NO next week Case will automatically become the reason for the loss in the press. I know there is a lot of pressure now on Keenum, but my bet is that he can handle it all one way or the other…Go Vikings…

4 Likes

The shills are waiting for him to fail, but Case just keeps rolling along.

2 Likes

If the Vikings lose to NO, it will be because of Drew Brees, not Case Keenum. But, I think Case will lead the Vikings to their first ever Super Bowl win.

4 Likes

That’s not the point Red…the press has been generally been unfair to Case during his pro career and it will give the naysayers a chance to say I told you so…Brees is a great player and it is hard to go against him, but I have to that one game…

So I had it all wrong and thought Minnesota played Atlanta this weekend. If Case and the Vikings can get past New Orleans they’ll have a heck of a shot against the winner of Philly and ATL. I’ll be rooting for the Eagles to pull off the upset over the Falcons just in case though.

I have that same feeling! Feel like a paved road to the Superbowl for Case and the Vikings!

This doesn’t need to be said but the Saints will be tough. A game like this the home field advantage the Vikes have is huge.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be an upset if the Eagles Win, they’re at home.

Prefer to see the Falcons win. If the Eagles win, Vikings play in Philadelphia. If Falcons win, I believe the game will be in Minnesota. I may be wrong but I think it would work that way.

1 Like

You are correct. If Philly loses, the Vikings will be home against the Falcons. Regardless, I will be watching in my Vikings Keenum jersey.