How do we rekindle the buzz around Coog football?

I have to disagree. The last time they put out a video was sometime in December other than the one a couple days ago. It’s been pictures and a few birthday related things. No actual video editing like basketball puts out. If they do it on Facebook they should do it on twitter also. Twitter information gets out faster than facebook also people tend to post more twitter updates here than facebook. So whoever’s job it is to put out the information or hype videos is not doing a good job.

2 Likes

I can name that Tune in one note-- WIN.

9 Likes

He also had a pro in Greg Ward at QB. Dude was video game quick.

From what I understand from Derek whatever is posted on FB is also posted on Twitter and across all social media outlets. During football season it’s constant. Less during off season. I don’t see a lot of basketball off season either.

Get em Christian lol.

I haven’t had an opportunity to attend a football game in four years, but by reading posts here, it appears fan experience is lacking. Especially will all the complaints about the vendor and lack of quality food as well as food options.
Good food takes me to a lot of places.

1 Like

Herman era was fun. Tailgating was off the hook.

2 Likes

…and you’d think.“good food” would be a given since Tilman is such a big part of UH athletics.

3 Likes

Bring the USAFA/USNA/USMA spirit videos to UH.

The thing about Herman was that along with winning, he was a big promoter of the program as well as his fearlessness with the media.

4 Likes

I seriously doubt good food would fill the stadium. We were undefeated in 2015 and still had empty stadiums until the Memphis game. Would food actually attract fans and fill a stadium? Nah, I’m not buying it.

3 Likes

One day I will meet Twinmom and buy her a cold one (or two!!).

1 Like

:blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Pray10 used to scour the internet and post videos and articles that would keep discussion going during the offseason. I was doing that as well, but Pray was the master at it. Since Pray is out, I will start doing it. Maybe a little more buzz here will make things seem better.

10 Likes

The largest collection of Cougar Fans is righty here.

Twitter and Facebook together do not create the interest nor comments about Football as does this Forum.

Not rocket science.

1 Like

I’ve never seen this discussed on Coogfans before.

Which is the fault of the huge payroll in our Athletic Dept.

You promote UH football here first.

Our threads attract thousands of comments, especially on game day.

A Twitter thread gets 10 to 20.

Our thread about 2022 recruiting attracted 5600 views.

Yet our A.D. does not know this?

For some reason FB stopped showing me videos from pages I follow. Not sure what I did to offend them. I’ll go look around now, thanks!

1 Like

we’ve been in the valleys before…winning cures all ills

6 Likes