How many wins next year will be palpable?

Whatever the number is, I’m not confident we’ll make it.

Also for you insiders, please tell Tillman to seek some help in getting our next coach. He may have crapped the bed on this one.

1 Like

Are you this clueless?

Many players worth a damn are redshirting. What did you expect 14-0? Many players you see playing this year will be playing 4 or fewer games next year because they will be redshirting. Do a little research, look at our 1975 team. You’ll see a lot of similarities.

Look at how these games have played out. Generally keep it close, even leading at half and wear down in the second half.

11 Likes

Assuming you meant “palatable.”

4 Likes

Just pissed because we ‘have’ to sink so low. With that, I am growing increasingly doubtful about where we’re headed.

We’ll see.

Also started drinking when it was evident that we were gonna get kicked to the curb.

Three years of bad recruiting has placed us in this situation. It might take two years to right the ship.

I’m not going anywhere.

11 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. The AAC west is tough. I am not seeing it get easier.

Yeah yeah …redshirt…improved D.

But what if …what if next season with everyone expected back make a dif the team only wins 6…then what?

Well hell, I guess we will just shut down the program go all in on women’s soccer !!

4 Likes

It looks like poor coaching…so many missed tackles. Bad time management. Poor half time adjustments. Un imaginative offense.

Will that change?

But yeah yeah…we are rebuilding the program aren’t we past that?

1 Like

Hi Fred,

I saw those teams . Quick question: Where’s this year’s Wilson Whitley? Melvin Jones? Chuck Brown? Just to name a few.

Just sayin’

They are on.the scout team…allegedly.

2 Likes

We’ll see.:sunglasses:

Minimum 8 assuming King is back. Minimum. With king and a lost year the hope would be 10+

2 Likes

I hope you are right.

King is being recruited through ‘legal’ channels. From what I’ve heard, he is a Houston (city) man by the grace of God.

With that, I would be more than surprised if he isn’t considering his options after the way this season has played out.

I feel he is gone until I see him taking snaps next fall for UH.

1 Like

It should be a big improvement to get me back on the Dana bandwagon. Call it 7-8 wins next year.

But the way this team has played this year, no Jimmy’s and Joe’s along with bad X’s and O’s. Have planted some serious seeds of doubt with me.

2 Likes

4 years with the current class. 8 commits so far. 3 weeks from early signing day. Not sure how he is selling us to the next incoming class, but immediate playing time has to be part of it.

Its difficult to be past that if your switching coaches every couple years either by them leaving or being terminated.

1 Like

I have always said that is what got us into this mess the lack of stability plus bad recruiting. Its amazing it took this long for us to have a really bad year.

9 Likes

we started FOUR freshmen on the O-line today, the next seasons should be good, to answer OP: 7

1 Like