How UH-Baylor Came Together in 18 Hours

I think staying part way there is a plus over staying in Houston and leaving that much earlier. At least 1 hour more sleep and 1 hour less bus time before the game.

1 Like

Because nobody should have to spend the night in Temp-Hell.

(Seriously. My aunt lives there. Temp-Hell.)

2 Likes

He was just being open about the whole process of putting this together in super short notice. The logistics of all the details to get the team transported, housed, fed, support equipment, what locker room proceeds, etc…
He needs to know details to make all the needed transportation arrangements.

Finding insufficient quality rooms for the whole team & staff in Waco he had to adjust the plan. Then locating the nearest location with appropriate facilities. Shifting everything to Bryan/College Station (along with new transportation, food, rooms etc…) Wow.

All done in hours!! Not days, weeks or months. Impressive. Hats off to him.
#GoCoogs

2 Likes

If I had known this they could have stayed at my grandmas. About an hour away, 300+ acres to run some last minute practice, amazing cook, and free!!! :wink::+1:

All true except for the grandma part, she’s passed away. But we have the land and I could have smoked up enough brisket to feed the team.

4 Likes

I lived there for 8 months. It wasn’t that bad, but it is not Houston. It was probably the best city we lived in while in Cental Texas.

Nolanville
Jarrell
Temple

1 Like