I hope Kyle Allen stays

You’re right.

You guys make Allen sound like he is a terrible QB. The guy has a great arm. Lets not forget he was the top QB coming out of high school.

I don’t think that’s the goal. However, there are top prospects that come out of college that don’t light it up in the pros as well. This level of competition might be really challenging for KA, that’s all. You can have the strongest arm, but not have the processing power between the ears to get the job done each snap. It’s not just QB’s. Receivers who can’t plant and separate, find the amount of man coverage at the college level challenging as well.

good arm, but there’s something off with his throwing mechanics, his release is so slow.

I wouldn’t be upset if he stuck around, but I have to imagine he sees himself as having an outside shot at making the NFL. He can’t strut his stuff in front of the scouts if he’s not playing, but maybe it’ll be an open competition with a new offense coming in.

It’s a true point. You can be a Wentz at South Dakota State or a Garrpolo at Eastern Illinois and then be a promising franchise QB in the pros. FCS schools can help Allen get there.

3 Likes

Looks like He is going to the draft.

Wow, I knew he was looking at it before the season, but I never expected him to go after a season like he just had.

Wow. Good luck to him.

1 Like