I love these transfers

UH seems to have a more delusional fan base segment than even Aggy. It’s really freaking bad, and I’m guessing these are the ones that earned the Coog High moniker we are all working to destroy.

1 Like

nope…logical UH fans arent settling for mediocrity. herman set the standard how good the program can be. why would you settle for less at this point especially when UH is trying to get in a p5 conference?

why cant UH be tcu?

2 Likes

I’m calling bs on you. CMA was on the staff you just bragged about. You’ve trashed him every since he became a hc. You have very little creditbilty. Judas won with Tony’s players and Applewhite is trying to win with Judas’ players.

Hope you can keep your day job. You’ve posted on this board when based on the time stamp you should have been concentrating on your job, at least putting in a days work for a days pay.

1 Like

so not being a fan of the hire means i hate him? get real. unless he proves me wrong it looks like im right about the hire.im a realist. if he does good here i was praise him. if not then he will get bashed. quit with the “herman won with levine’s players”. more like “levine was a crappy coach and herman showed him how its done”. applewhite was on the same staff as herman so technically he is familiar with the same guys herman coached here.

1 Like

You better show up here, eat your crow and admit that your are the coog high poster boy when the time comes.

look at my username. im a die hard fan. im going to show up regardless. i want him to prove me wrong.

I don’t disagree with the premise of this post. Obviously come September and later we’ll have a better idea what this class looks like. Of course we’ve also seen teams composed of 2-3 star guys (with the sprinkling of 4 star and better) do quite well here. I think @red80 said it here, we just aren’t going to be a team that gets 4-5 stars regularly. You still offer those guys and go after them (UH has offers out to at least a few long shot area blue chippers) but we’ve had some great teams recently (and historically) with lots of overlooked guys. If Major doesn’t have a good read on who is/isn’t seriously interested in UH, then we have big problems.

No matter the rankings, we aren’t really going to have a good read on the class of 2019 until these guys are entering their 3rd year on campus, barring extreme outcomes either way (i.e. tons of frosh stars or tons of early exits from the program).

2 Likes

If you want him to prove you wrong what is complaining or criticizing him doing for the rest of the forum? It seems you have Herman nostalgia man. Live in the present and support the coaching staff and players. You’ll be much happier.

3 Likes

its called debating. nobody criticizing him. you act like I’m constantly bashing the guy. if you don’t agree with my take on him then prove me wrong and debate it. like i said, his actions makes my points valid.

Man, if you don’t think you are criticizing CMA, we have an entirely different idea of what that word means. You have said nothing but ill about the man in any post you’ve discussed him. Could it be that all of the other posters have misread your comments? I doubt it.

3 Likes

LOL no i haven’t… People are just emotional because my comments about him are real. I have praised him plenty of times. Like I said, his actions make my points valid. I do the same for every UH hc. I did it for Briles, Sumlin, Levine and Herman.

times i have praised Applewhite

-when he closed out the class herman was going to have with willis-dalton, devondric Bynum, bryan jones, noah jones, and david anenih.

-when he hired briles as his oc, and clements as the ol coach

-his first win vs Arizona

-the upset win vs usf

-getting his first commitment being a 4 star (kelan walker)

COOGQ…

I love the optimism, but get real, dude…Coogs have ZERO chance at playoff…NY6 is possible (…I guess), but a lot would still have to happen. An undefeated season is a ton to hope for despite the fact I feel like we’ll be much better this year over last.

…and the Downtown Athletic Club hasn’t hosted a Heisman ceremony for about 20 years, I wanna say.

2 Likes

My real expectation for this year is for us to have the most talented defense we have put on the field and this includes a lot of pretty good defenses including Gibbs last one and Orlando’s first year here. This group could be great and our offense could be very good as well. So I think we can run the table on the conference including the championship game and go to a NY6 game.

7 Likes